Last month Silly Bus entered the Pepsi Refresh Project, which gives way $1.3 million per month to ideas that do good. Our project is about getting kids fit and educating them at the same time through our music. The project is a yearlong, nation wide effort to bring our educational kids music and videos to life in schools to help our kids be healthy inside and out.
Silly Bus is working hard to get one of two awards of $250,000. That would go a long way to making a difference for children all across the country. The awards are made based strictly on the number of votes each plan receives. This project is something we have dreamed about bringing to life – but could not do this without the grant funding.
How to Vote:
1. Check us out at: http://www.refresheverything.com/getkidsfit
2. Click “Vote for This Idea.”
3. Go through the quick, free signup (to prevent internet robots from voting a million times). If you’re signed into Facebook, you can just click the “Connect with Facebook” button.
4. Spread the word! The more people who help us out, the better our chances. Please consider posting on your website, sending to your email list, posting on facebook/twitter/myspace, etc.
5. Come back and vote every day this month. Maybe even make it a habit when you start at your computer each morning. At the end of June, votes will be tallied and we hope to be in the top two!
Thanks so much for your support! Visit our site to learn more about us too: http://www.sillybus.net
Additional background about Silly Bus
Established in 2005, Silly Bus is an educational media company focused on developing music and videos that teach and entertain preschool and elementary aged children. Silly Bus is a two-time Mom's Choice Award winner. The Silly Bus team members are experienced professionals who have worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, including MTV and Discovery Kids.